cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
SHAWN EFTINK
Contributor

Getting Lifecycle Digest Report even though it's off

At this time I've turned off the Lifecycle Digest Report on all of the sites in our portal.  However for some reason I'm still getting weekly Lifecycle Digest reports for 2 sites.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That's odd, shows in my sent messages. I've e-mailed it to you now.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
aqkazi
Enthusiast

Hi Sdeftink,

From the topology view, if you click "Reports>Lifecycle Digest Settings", is the "Email Notification" set to "Off"?

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Yes it is.  That's how I turned it off on each site.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

When you click "Lifecycle", are the "Reminders" set to off?

Could you send me a PM with the 2 sites that are still sending the report? To confirm, the other sites do not have this issue?

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Just sent them.

Thanks, I've sent this over to be looked at. I'll let you know once I have an update.

We've discovered a sub-agent with the digest enabled on your account causing the notification to be generated. I'll PM you more information.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

I never did get a PM from you, just as an FYI/reminder.

That's odd, shows in my sent messages. I've e-mailed it to you now.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Aqib,

You found it.  Here is where the problem was.  Another sub agent of mine had the reports turned on.  In the drop down menu for report recipients, it lists all the currently configured notification recipients.  Since my email address was setup as one and was the first in the list, it was the default in the field.  Once I had that user turn off those reports, we should be good to go.  Thanks.

This widget could not be displayed.