cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
SHAWN EFTINK
Contributor

OnPlus Portal Small Feature Request

Right now the portal defaults to sorting clients by Created On date.  It would be nice to be able to sort by one of the other columns, like Customer Name for example, and save that as the default.  Not a big deal, just annoying.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
2 REPLIES 2
SHAWN EFTINK
Contributor

Another small feature request would be branding of the OnPlus portal itself.  It's nice that I can upload logos and brand reports, but it would be nicer if I could brand the portal so that client's see my brand when they login.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

I actually did find a solution to my request for the ability to always sort by a different column, other than Created On Date.  I selected Customize on the Overview page and unselected the Create On Date column.  Then I sorted by the Company Name, which was the one I desired.  So far, after closing out and going back in numerous times, it seems to keep that setting.

This widget could not be displayed.