cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies

OnPlus "Sign up now" not working

I am having trouble signing up to the OnPlus portal. When I attempt to fill in the online form the Submit button seems to do nothing. Below is a detailed description of what I am doing

1. Open https://www.cisco-onplus.com/

2. Click 'Sign up now', this takes me to https://1-dfw.cisco-onplus.com/register.html

3. Complete the form and click 'Submit'

Sound easy but the button does not seem to respond. Below is a few of the steps I have taken to attempt to work around this issue.

1. Delete temporary internet files

2. Tried another browser (IE, chrome and Firefox)

3. Tried another internet connection

4. Tried a different computer

5. Added to site to 'Trusted sites'

6. Waited 24 hours in case there was a clinch with the site.

7. Tried missing some of the required fields to see if the 'Submit' buttom prompts me with an error (it didn't)

Has anyone else had these issues or has anyone been able to successfully be able to 'Sign up' in the last 48 hours?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

UPDATE:

After researching with our dev team, we found a bug with the registration page.  A hotfix is now in place for this issue.

Please try again.  If you still see a problem reply here or unicast me directly.

Regards,

- r.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James Isbell
Beginner

Christian -

Please verify that javascript is enabled.  The SUBMIT button would be disabled if javascript were not enabled.

Also, can you provide the versions of each browser you used?

I've attempted to recreate the issue, and see that the SUBMIT button is disabled without javascript.

I would like to work with you directly to resolve.  Please contact me at jisbell@cisco.com with contact details and a good time to reach you.

Regards,

- r.

UPDATE:

After researching with our dev team, we found a bug with the registration page.  A hotfix is now in place for this issue.

Please try again.  If you still see a problem reply here or unicast me directly.

Regards,

- r.

View solution in original post

I have just retested and everything is working fine. I have managed to sign up and log on.

Many Thanks