Views
Helpful
Replies

Phones displayed

CHRIS YEO
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Guys,

It would be great if the phone displayed instead of just having the type of the phone, it would be great to have first name and extension maybe displayed.

Also, I had made the suggestion of having the pc's that are are attached to the phone show up behind the phone, as it is a 'switch' as well.  Is it on the todo list anywhere?

Thanks!

Chris

4 REPLIES 4

Yasien Adams
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Chris,

You can turn these settings on, by right clicking in topology view, and choosing what information you want displayed.

Yasien,

I'm not familiar with what you are referring to.  I tried right clicking in the Topology View and all I see is Adobe Flash settings.  Would you attach a screenshot showing what you are talking about?

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Yasien,

This information isn't even in the 'Info' tab.  I am not sure how you would see this informatino.

Thanks!

Chris

My apologies, i thought this was related to UC500, using CCA.  Didnt notice the thread this was posted to.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: