cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
spidey
Beginner

Registration problem

I have a problem. I created a new on-plus portal for our company and so did a co-worker. Now I am registered to a portal without any onplus devices. How do I get my portal deleted? As it is not being used?

11 REPLIES 11
aqkazi
Enthusiast

Hello,

Could you please send me a Private Message with your name, e-mail, and agent ID. I'll then delete your account and your co-worker can then invite you as a sub-agent.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team   

Thank you for the PM.

I've deleted your agent ID, which also deletes customers you were associated with.

Please let em know if you have additional questions.

Thanks again,

The OnPlus Team

I have the same problem. I created the OnPlus account before I got the invite from my CTO. Now it says that account already exists but I cannot see any of our devices.

Please assist.

Hi Bsoileau,

Could you please send me a Prvate Message with your Name, Agent ID, and e-mail? I can then delete it and it you can re-register.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Aqib,

I have a user that had the same problem.  I already sent you the information in a private message.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Hi Sdeftink - I've deleted the agent ID you sent. I can't associate him with your site, so he will have to re-register. You can invite them again, and then ensure they register using the link that is provided.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

I am also having this problem. I've already sent you my info in a PM. Thanks

Hi John - I've deleted the agent ID that you PM'd me. Please re-register now, using the link provided from the master OnPlus account.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Hi Bsoileau,

Thanks for the PM. I've deleted your agent ID. Please register with the correct link now.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Hi aqkazi,

I also have the same problem. PM sent.

Thanks!

Hi Jvance,

I've deleted your agent ID now.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

This widget could not be displayed.