cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Get the latest Cisco news in this February issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Re: Still too many discovery issues

Just deleted all the user names and passwords for the ASA5505 and did it over again and same thing with driver invalid.

Also even though the 3524 is found it says that it can't back up the config so it sends me an e-mail about that.

If you want to give me a call please do.  616.560.7056 and I will be happy to webex with this or whatever.

Highlighted
Beginner

Hey Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me today.  I'll setup something for early next week to review your scenario.  In the meantime, we'll investigate the site you have pointed out.

Thanks again for all of the good feedback!

mkozicki wrote:

Just deleted all the user names and passwords for the ASA5505 and did it over again and same thing with driver invalid.

Also even though the 3524 is found it says that it can't back up the config so it sends me an e-mail about that.

If you want to give me a call please do.  616.560.7056 and I will be happy to webex with this or whatever.

I set up my 2801 as a generic SNMP router and now it did find all my phones on my voice vlan.  I still have a few other things that I am messing with and still have not gotten the ASA 5505 to work right but I am getting someplace with this.

Thanks much.

Mike