cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

The User ID is already registered

I need to add a colleague to my On-Plus portal customer but they had registered for the online demo a while back.  Now when I try to add them to my customer on the OnPlus 100 it says the User ID is already registered.  If I try to add them as a customer I get 'User Name is used elsewhere in OnPlus and cannot be used here'.  How can I add this person to this particular portal?                  

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Enthusiast

The account your trying to add will have to be deleted first since it is already active. If you can send me a private message with the Account ID, Name, Number and e-mail, I can delete it. You can then complete the invite.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Enthusiast

The account your trying to add will have to be deleted first since it is already active. If you can send me a private message with the Account ID, Name, Number and e-mail, I can delete it. You can then complete the invite.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

Will this delete the whole Cisco login account or will it just delete the OnPlus association?  There is a whole history of admin priviledges associated with the CCO account we need to remove from onplus but we don't want to lose the account completely.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This would delete only the OnPlus account. The cisco.com CCO will remain, only the OnPlus association is deleted.