cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

WAN Monitor page doesn't display current latency/packet loss

The on-plus when you look at the wan stats tab you DON"T see current info...I checked the setting and also tested the monitor which showed issues that generated a email....but I can't see them on the tab...a little help please

Everyone's tags (1)
17 REPLIES 17
Enthusiast

The "WAN Stats" tab takes some time to populate the current information. Is this a new site or did it have an outage? If so, this could be the cause.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Beginner

Re: WAN Monitor page doesn't display current latency/packet loss

Hi

I am experiencing what I think cowboyflr is talking about too.

When I open the WAN stats graph for any of our customer sites, I am getting old graph data from the last time I checked the site (before the weekend upgrade)

Some sites are showing data from the 19th, others from the 21st...nothing is newer than that.

Contributor

I confirm the same issue.  My last update seems to be 1-18-2013 at 08:25-08:30.

I've also noticed VERY sluggish performance from the OnPlus portal.  I'm on a 30/30 Fiber Circuit with a 50/5 Cable Modem link balanced so I don't think the issue is bandwidth on my end.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Enthusiast

We are investigating this issue now. I'll provide an update once I have more information.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the report.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Beginner

Hi aqkazi

Do you have any news/updates to share on this one?

Thanks,

Joel

Beginner

I am also experiencing this issue at 2 sites.  One stopped at 1/24/13 at 23:30 and the other 1/16/13 at 1:05.

The sites have been active for a while.  No events elude to anything.  Both recently updated firmware (7.7.2.001), but this was well after the data collection stopped.  Also, clicking Test Monitor shows the monitor works, but no data appears to be stored/collected/graphed for jitter/latency or packet loss as OP stated.

I opened a case with SMB TAC earlier today.  Nothing yet.  Reboots and stopping/starting monitor did not resolve.

Enthusiast

We are still investigating this issue. I'll provide an update once I have more information.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Cisco Employee

All,

The OnPlus engineering team has identified a bug that impacts the availability of the WAN Bandwidth monitor and impacts the availability of the historical bandwidth monitor data. A fix is being applied to the On100 software that will restore the monitor functionality.  The new On100 software with the fix will be applied during the maintenance window early tomorrow (2/1/2013) morning. The update will cause the On100 to restart.

We apologize for any inconvenience this problem has caused.

Sincerely

Randall Jones

Highlighted
Beginner

All of our ON100s updated last night (and rebooted).

Wan stats are still stuck on 1/26/13.

Is there an interval before the stats start showing-up?

Cisco Employee

The Team just finished installing the final patch on the server side. WAN stats should be working now.

I'm having the exact same problem.  WAN Stats are still stuck on 2012-12-15!

Cisco OnPlus was upgraded to the latest firmware last week.

Contributor

What firmware version is it running?  It looks like the latest is 7.7.2.005.  As well, have you tried initiating a reboot of the ON100 via the dashboard (lightening bolt -> Misc. Action -> Reboot).  All of my sites are updating WAN Stats correctly.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Yes - I confirmed I'm running Version 7.7.2.005.  I also rebootedthe ONPlus device remotely multiple times.

But WAN stats are still stuck on 2012-12-15.  I also noticed that if I try testing the "WAN Network Performance" monitor, the test fails for some reason.

I am not aware of any configuration or hardware changes at the client side since the 15th December which might have caused this.

Beginner

guys, since I still have a customer with problem....is there a real fix is it possible to round back the firmware on this one device?  It has been way too long  without a solution...could this be a hardware issue? I don't think so but We need to get a fix