Views
Helpful
Replies

CCW - Change Global Price List

ccedric
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

From my Cisco Commerce Workspace, my GPL is not the good reference. Indeed, when I create a new configuration, the Product Price List proposed is: GPL in US Dollers. But I Would like GPL EMEA. What can I change this and keep it by default.

Thanks & regrads

Cedric                 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ssalonga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cedric,

Good Day!

I have checked your username: ccedric and I saw that your pricelist has GLEMEA and GLOBAL pricelist.

In CCW Tool, if you would like to change your pricelist to GLEMEA, please see below steps:

1. In CCW homepage, see the portlet for QUICKLINKS, then choose link:  Workspace Profile and Preferences

2. Once inside this link, you go into the General preferences tab

3. Inside the General Preferences, you will see the section for Pricing Information

4. You choose in the drop down for Preferred Price List  : Global Price List - EMEA

5. No need to select the intended use

6. then hit SAVE at the lower part of the screen

This will make the default pricelist of your CCW Tool as GLEMEA.

Thank you.

Regards,

Shiela

CCW Support Team

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

ssalonga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cedric,

Good Day!

I have checked your username: ccedric and I saw that your pricelist has GLEMEA and GLOBAL pricelist.

In CCW Tool, if you would like to change your pricelist to GLEMEA, please see below steps:

1. In CCW homepage, see the portlet for QUICKLINKS, then choose link:  Workspace Profile and Preferences

2. Once inside this link, you go into the General preferences tab

3. Inside the General Preferences, you will see the section for Pricing Information

4. You choose in the drop down for Preferred Price List  : Global Price List - EMEA

5. No need to select the intended use

6. then hit SAVE at the lower part of the screen

This will make the default pricelist of your CCW Tool as GLEMEA.

Thank you.

Regards,

Shiela

CCW Support Team

Hi Shiela,

Thanks you very much!!! It's  OK...

Bests Regards

Cedric

Hello, i updated my Profile&Preferences to Global list Emerging. But the smartnet services' prices are still not being updated in the estimates being created.  However, when i convert my estimate to Deal the services prices increase ( which is correct).

Attached you can find an example

Can you please support asap.

Hello, i updated my Profile&Preferences to Global list Emerging. But the smartnet services' prices are still not being updated in the estimates being created.  However, when i convert my estimate to Deal the services prices increase ( which is correct).

Attached you can find an example

Can you please support asap.

Hi there,

Is it possible to use CCW APIs to get Cisco GPL List ?

Thanks

Hi,

I was tryong to change my GPL To Latin America but It doesn't even appear un the drop down under CCW-R "Quick-lInks/Profile&Preferences/Preferecnes/General".

I attached the evidence, please help me figuring out what is the issue with my CCO: djacksonv.

Thnaks in advanced.

Hi,

i'm not able to change my pricing preferences (services also).

i need your support please.

Best Regards

Sofiane

Hi Sofiane,

Good day!

Please be advised that in order to change your price lists, your profile must be updated first with your preferred price lists. However, we are unable to locate your cco id to check if you already have Price Lists updated on it. Hence, we suggest  that you open a case with the CCW  Support Team for further investigation.  Either create a case online at http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace or by calling 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3.

If this is your first time to open a case using Customer Service Central, you  will need to sign in to your My Cisco Workspace (http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace)  and then add the Customer Service Central module to your Workspace to    open and  manage your cases online. Help and support documentation is available on  Operations Exchange.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support Team

Sheila

I need access to be able to see quotes via a price list that will show LIst pricing in Great Britain Pounds, does such a price list exist?

mehdidahane
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shiela,

I seem to have the same problem however following the steps you have described doesn't seem to solve the issue.

Is there another way to go about changing the Price list, I too need to be in GLEMEA which I think is the right price list for the UK.

Many thanks

Mehdi

I am having this problem as well (looking to switch from USD to CAD); but I am unable to find within the portlet for QUICKLINKS,  "Workspace Profile and Preferences"

Dear ccedric,

What could be done for the GPL-India, for the same error that is occurring while entering the products and selecting the subscriptions.

Please do help for the query.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: