Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

From the last maintenance on June 2, i don't had access to create new Deals

i'll try to create new deals on CWW, but can't, the menu is disabled, i'll opened almost 5 cases and no one still active and with solution.

could you help us?

our CCO is WebRedes_EIRL

best regards

had a great day . best regards, and rate if you'll find this post useful
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Edgar,

Good Day!

We received email from case SR#33303810186 and informed us that you can now try to access to CCW Tool.

Let me know if you need further assistance on our end and will glad to assists you.

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

jconquel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello WebRdes EIRL,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us.

Please be informed that upon further checking on your CCO:WebRedes_EIRL. There are some information that needs to be fulfill for you to be able to access the CCW again.

We will be happy to assists you, if you will provide the Service Request (SR#) for us to further assists with your concern, you can also provide screen shot error that will be use for reference.

We will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Jen

CCW Support Team

When i go to the CCW site and then goes to "Workspace Profile and Preferences" link, i'll found the company data incomplette, then go to edit, and all the data appears on "Partner Self Service", i still don't get it why the company data is not on CCW Company profile.

on "Partner Self Service" on "view profile" and on "Update my Profile" drop down menu, appears all the data of our company.

Please let me know how i'll fullfill the information on "Workspace Profile"

best regards.

Hello WebRdes EIRL,

Thank you for your response,

Please be advised that your profile needs to be updated first before it would reflect in the CCW Tool which is under in

"Workspace Profile and Preferences" link, once you CCO id:WebRedes_EIRL updated with the proper access you would be able to create deals again and definitely the data of your company will appear.

In order to fulfill the information, kindly open us a case by sending an email to cs-support@cisco.com or csgbprod@cisco.com with the complete decsription of your concern in the subject line.

Also, you may reach us at 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3 so that we can better assists you request.

Thank you and Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support Team

I'll send yesterday an email to cs-support@cisco.com and to csgbprod@cisco.com

i'll added the enough screenshots to show the problems i had... please let me know if you'll receive it ...

best regards.

Hello WebRdes EIRL,

Thank you for your response,

May we request to provide the SR# so that we would be abe to check on our end?

Thanks,

Jen

CCW Support Team

Hello Jennelyn.

I send an email with the full explanation of the problem, but seems you'll not reach it ...

now i copy the whole email here, and i can't send you the SR# because when i open a case on My Cisco Workspace, no case appears to be open, even when i receive the acknowledge of the opening case.

when i'll open the case i receive this email from cisco but, when i goes trhu the link, appears to be expired.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on Monday 01/07/2013 14:17

Greetings.

My name is Edgar Díaz, I’m the Administrator of the partnership for our company with cisco, I’m trying to get fix the problem to access the CCW New Deals and our Approved Deals.

I’ll open it a case (attached in this mail bellow), and the support team, ask to update some information regarding our company.

As I’ll see, all the required data is in there, so I’ll copy & paste the screenshots to this email, and hope this was enough to bring you the view of where is the problem or what we need to add to our profile to be reflected on “Workspace Profile and Preferences” on CCW Site.

I’ll add some info about any screen capture to explain what is missing.

Image 1: Deals and Quick Quote on CCW is disabled, and no currently approved deals are shown.

Image 2: On “Workspace Profile and Preferences” menu, does not appear any company information, I guess it’s a linking problem between our profile and the CCW profile.

Image 3: On “Company Profile” [ edit ] menu links to Partner Central, so I click on (view profile) and this data appears.

Image 4: On “Partner Self Service” drop down option, “Update my profile

Image 5: On “Partner Self Service” on drop down menu, option “Update company Data”, on “Registration Status” Tab.

Image 6.1 : Back to “Workspace Profile and Preferences” on “User Profile” appears empty, but on [edit] menu, links to “Cisco Profile Manager”.

Image 6.2 : Content of Company / Organization Tab.

Image 6.3 : Content of Preferences.

As you can see, we had all the regarding information on any part of the site, but we can’t get thru and make new deals.

It is possible to get this fixed?, or if is possible to get some feedback where we need to fill the information regarding to get access to create new deals again.

Hope I’ll generate enough information for you, and if you need something like the user and password for the access to the site, just ask us for that.

Best regards.

Edgar Díaz Orellana

CTO WebRedes.

Hello Edgar,

Thank you for your patience and quick response on this request.

I would like to inform you that your request is handled by the appropriate team and I have already flagged this request for prioritization from our second level of support.

Also, please be advised that I have informed the team that you need proper access in order to create deals and quotes.

The Team will be contacting you within 24 hours.

We hope that this response helps resolve your request.

Thank you for contacting Cisco Commerce Workspace Support Team

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support

Hello Edgar,

Good Day!

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please be advised that case owner is working now on your request. However CCO id :

WebRedes_EIRL is now updated with the proper access. In case that you still unable to access the CCW Tool, case owner is now working with the 3rd Level of support.

You may also update us the SR#33303810186, by sending at csgbprod@cisco.com and include the SR# in the subject line to avoid duplication.

We hope that this response helps resolve your request.

Thanks and Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support

Greetings Jennelyn.

I logon several times from friday, and no change on the behaivior i found.

the same principle with Deals and Quick Quote link disabled, plus the profile of the company still is empty.

i'm keep looking time by time, to keep tracking the issue.

best regards.

Edgar Díaz

Hello Edgar,

Good Day!

We received email from case SR#33303810186 and informed us that you can now try to access to CCW Tool.

Let me know if you need further assistance on our end and will glad to assists you.

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support

Hello Jennelyn.

The problem was fixed between last checkout on yesterday (11PM) and today at early morning (7AM).

thanks for your advice, and patience to fix this problem.

did we do something to get the portal had this behavior ??? i mean, to avoid do the same again.

Best Regards

Hello Edgar,

Good Day!

Please be informed that your profile is now updated with the correct access and you can now access with the CCW Tool.

Profile will not be change upon it is updated, will only depend once you have change it on your end, or if you requested it to be changed.

Also, please be advised that for future reference you may open a case by sending at csgbprod@cisco.com or cs-support@cisco.com, with  complete description of your request in the Subject line. Ex: SUBJECT: CCW (complete request) or you may call us at 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3 so that we can further assists you.

Thank you and Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support Team