Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add 'Quoting & Ordering' tab to my SMS3 profile

Hi, does anyone know how to add the quoting & ordering tab to my SMS3 profile?...

I have administrator access to PaL, ans some others tools, but this in particular, I can not create a Quote.

Anyone?.... HELP! 

5 Replies 5

jconquel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Claribel,

Good Day!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We would like to inform you that for us to proceed with your query, we would like to ask the detailed issue of your request, provide us your cco id, and screen shot for us to further assist you.

We will be waiting for your response.

Thank you

Regards,

Jen

CCW Support Team

Hello Jen.... on the SMS3 tool, there are 4 tabs, CONTRACTS, QUOTING & ORDERING, PRICING &AVALIBILITY, ADMINISTRATION.

On my SMS3 profile, I see all of them except the "Quoting & Ordering" tab.

Which I need to create my New and renewal contracts quotes.

Already open a case #33303912348

CCO ID: claribel.plannet

I attached the screeshot.

Regards.

Hello Claribel,

Good Day!

Thank you for your quick response.

We would like to inform you that for this particular request where you can't see "Quoting & Ordering"tab. We would like to refer you to contact Service Support Center (SCC) at 1-800-556-1343 and informed them that you have a open case 33303912348. The SCC Team would be able to provide resolution of your request.

Please contact them at your convenient time and they will be glad to assist you.

Thank you so much and hope this answer your query.

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support Team

Thanks, do you have any number where I can call from Mexico?

Hello Claribel,

Good Day!

Thank you for your quick response.

We would like to inform you that you can call the hotline number that we have provided as they informed us that currently they don't have SCC-LATAM.

However you may also contact this hotline number 408-526-7208 opt.1 for Spanish language.

Let me know if you need more assistance and will be glad to assists you.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Jen

CCW Support Team