Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

HiMy conception is :1. ONS 15305 (release 3.0, CTC-enabled) is a center of star network topology.2. two ONS 15305 (release 1.1.1 !!!) are end points of beams.3. PC for network monitoring is connected to central ONS 15305 (CTC-enabled).Q. Can I do net...

ypetrov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We bought CTM 4.7 a while back; didn't use it since we had no system admin. I am new to CTM and so would like to know the default passwords for the default users like SysAdmin, SuperUser etc.Thanks

c.adisesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We have SDH network build on Huawei equipment(STM-1). But now we want to migrate to Cisco ONS. And we need to know strongly is Huawei SDH is compatible with Cisco?A know this is trivial, standarts is equal to all, but maybe someone have expirience...

rvv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3640 router installed with NM-1A-OC3MM. I upgraded the IOS and the new one is (C3640-I-M), Version 12.3(19), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2).ATM interface is showing in IOS. Do I need a right IOS. If yes than which one.Regards

meerz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes