Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Dears I have this output ; the SFP is ZX  at one side and LH on the other side ; are this value correct or acceptable                                                                                                                                     ...

I just got a CISCO SG200 26 port, I have successfully done the FW upgrade, I needed to use it to expand my network from catalyst 3500 series I inherited, using the fibre link.I connected the catalyst 3500 ( sfp Cisco WS G5484) to the SFP port on the ...

Ehi12X by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I have not found any schematic or documents explaining if port-aggregation is possible in passive mode. Considering one DS9148 fabric serving one simple disk array (IBM DS4700) and lot of clients with one link each - is that possible to us...

kab00m by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was hired on to rebuild my companies neglected network. when I say neglected I mean it has been over a decade since it was documented. it has been patched up with bubblegum and bailing wire, and it is a complete mess. My current issue is I am docum...