Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Dear alli have aproblem with sfp in my networkMy Network topologyLINK between GI 8/1  and DS1  is GoodLINK Between GI 7/1 and DS 2 doesn't workMLS#show interfaces statusPort         Name               Status       Vlan       Duplex  Speed TypeGi7/1  ...

hello,I currently have several Cisco C2960X-24TD-L. I would savois it is possible to interconnect two SFP GLC-SX-MMD and GLC-LH-SMD with a multimode cable.Where the light switch is connected to the GLC-LH-SMD lights but the GLC-SX-MMD does not light....

We have a project coming up where it looks like Ciena is going to be the winner.  We currently run Cisco Prime Optical  9.3.1.  Is there anyone out there that is actively monitoring and configuring the Ciena 6500 DWDM equipment with CPO?  If so, are ...

sking1024 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi good afternooni've a question , i need to replace our actual OLT , and use the Cisco ME 4505 , but im not sure if this Cisco OLT support another brand of ONUs like iphotonix model 7253G, can you confirm that? actually this ONUs are working with th...