Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi good afternooni've a question , i need to replace our actual OLT , and use the Cisco ME 4505 , but im not sure if this Cisco OLT support another brand of ONUs like iphotonix model 7253G, can you confirm that? actually this ONUs are working with th...

Hi Guys,I have a strange issue on 10G-ER over dark fibre.the fibre is 21.5km, my transceivers show northbound receiving sensitivity as -13.2 db and southbound as -9.5 db.after about 2 month, the link started dropping from time to time. on a bad day, ...

Hi all, I have a Cisco 3850 switch stack with a c3850-nm-2-10g network module which came with some 10Gb sfp's (SFP-10G-SR). I have a 1Gb layer 2 WAN link being provisioned and would like to know if I can connect this 1Gb link via the SFP-10G-SR or do...

jamesrww1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We're getting Fan Failure errors popping up on one of my 15454s, and I'm wondering if the fan try is hot swappable? I haven't been able to find any documentation that says yea or nay, and I need to schedule downtime ASAP if it's not. Thanks!