Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

ONS 15454 - What the procedure for loading files (*.BIN) from the card TCC3 to other cards through VxWorks ?

Hello.

I had TCC3 cards with SW ons15454sdh.TDM.K9.R9211.pkg (454MSPP_SDH) - it is MSPP SW.

I upgraded this NE ( with 2 card TCC3) to ons15454.DWDM.K9.R930.pkg (454UTS_SDH) - it is MSTP SW.

Then I needed to be updated to ons15454sdh.TDM.K9.R9211.pkg (MSPP).

It was not possible via CTC...

Is it possible to update SW from the MSTP_software to the MSPP_software and back on the NE ?

After swap of the card I upgraded this card to SW ons15454sdh.TDM.K9.R9211.pkg (MSPP SW),

but CTC does not see the SDH cards (for example E1_42). Status card loading always.

However I see file (Application filename) *.BIN on the card TCC3 for the card E1_42.

What the procedure for loading files (*.BIN) from the card TCC3 to other cards through VxWorks ?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rising star

Open a Cisco TAC case to correct your issue.  This would not be a standard procedure.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Sergey,

Tom is correct.  There is a way to change from SDH to SONET or MSTP.  However, this is not a normal operation, so it is not supported by CTC.

You need to open a TAC case for support.  They can walk you through the procedure to convert from SDH to SONET or MSTP or vice-versa.

Highlighted

ok.

Thanks for your answers.

I open the case a TAC next week.

I think it is a normal operation for VxWorks.

When change software from SDH to SONET or MSTP, we change only the files of *.BIN on the TCC flash.

(I could be wrong)

version of VxWorks 5.4 does not change. ( this is exactly)

If I find the procedure for loading files (*.BIN) from the card TCC to other cards through VxWorks I can do all manually.

Content for Community-Ad
This widget could not be displayed.