cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

replacement air filter for 15454-M6-AC

mcotherman
Level 1
Level 1

The following Hardware installation guide states taht the air filter on the 15454-M6 AC power supply is replacable, but I cannot find a part number for a customer wanting them.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/optical/hardware/15454install/guide/hig15454/hig_15454M6.html#pgfId-824180

"The fans cool the module and guarantees proper operation across the complete operating temperature or output power range. These fans contain replaceable air-filters. The AC power module draws power from the power lines to turn on the ONS 15454 M6 shelf. See Table A-3 for the power specifications of the AC power modules."

If anyone has a cisco or non cisco part number I can give my customer, I would appreciate it.

-mike

CCIE# 6771
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I found the part number of on Cisco's ordering page. Not easy to find.

15454-M6-AC-FLT=
6 service slot MSTP chassis AC power supply fan filter

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tom Randstrom
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The 15454 M6 data sheet , listed in Table 7: Ordering Information, indicates the part number for the fan tray filter for the M6 chassis is "15454-M6-FTF". 

That is the Fan Tray filter, I have already put that on the customer BoM, we are looking for the filter for the AC Power supply.

-mike

CCIE# 6771

I found the part number of on Cisco's ordering page. Not easy to find.

15454-M6-AC-FLT=
6 service slot MSTP chassis AC power supply fan filter

salekar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I hope the jpg file helps you.

If it doesn't, you can contact me 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: