cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sample output of TL1 commands

GREGORY GEE
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is a big request, but was wondering if someone could capture the output of a few TL1 commands on an ONS15454 SONET for me?  Other 15454 models might be useful too.  I don't currently have access to any, but would like to see real output examples.  The command guides give examples, but you can tell they are fake if a part number is ABCDEF.

RTRV-INV::ALL:a

RTRV-EQPT::ALL:a

RTRV-NE-GEN:::a

RTRV-NETYPE:::a

Just zip and attach.

Extremely appreciative,

Greg

2 Replies 2

scnoyes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greg,

This question is inappropriate in that the output of these commands reveals too much information about the network.  For example, RTRV-NE-GEN shows, IP address, mask, default router, secure mode, etc..

The examples in the TL1 guide describe each input and output parameter and should be sufficient even though the output is not from a live network.

If you have specific questions on TL1 in your network, please open a TAC case.

Thanks,

Steve Noyes

Yes, I should have been more specific in my request.  I do not wish or want to receive any sensitive data as part of my request.  I looked at the other queries and I don't see any other data that could be sensitive.  I am not asking for circuit and service related data.  Are there other parts of the mentioned queries which includes sensitive data?

There is no need to run this query against in the field production devices.  But if you have one in a lab, which probably does not have sensitive data, that would be ok as well.

1. Remove any sensitive data from RTRV-NE-GEN response.

or

2. Do not run the RTRV-NE-GEN query.

3. Remove any other data from other query you might feel is sensitive.

4.   PM me the data, after above steps are covered, if also concerned about posting data to public forum.

Would this cover any security concerns?  I'd like to make sure my request is appropriate as I would really like to see what actual responces to these queries look like.

Thanks,

Greg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco