cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VxWorks login?

melon_2
Level 1
Level 1

If I telnet to a 15454, what is the default VxWorks login? There are times when we are turning up systems that we cannot reach them remotely with CTC/CTM, but can reach them via Telnet. I have tried 3 different logins that we have had our field engineers build into them and none are working, so I assume they are different from the "normal" logins for the shelf.

10 Replies 10

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

In version 3.3 and later, the username and password are the same as the CTC username and password. To see the number of ONS 15454 TL-1 sessions using VxWorks commands.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/127/ONS_15454/454_8100.html

Almost all of our NEs are 2.2.0. Any idea on that?

What is the VxWorks command to delete database on the ONS 15454 TCC?

What is the VxWorks command to delete database on the ONS 15454 TCC?

flmDeleteDb from both controllers.
and than resetThisTcc or reboot.

** this will delete everything from the node, except node IP address and username/password, Total service impacting, take database backup of the node.

It worked! Thank you!!

After db delete with (vxworks) and reseting the tcc card, multishelf config buttons gray out once the xcvt card is installed. Please, whats the solution for this issue? See attached image. Thank you for your response in advance.

Hello,

if you install XCVT, the node assumes its a SONET chassis, in SONET there is no concept of MultiShelf,

if you want to make MultiShelf, have to remove XCVT (cross-connect) card.

thanks.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

Thank you for your response. Please advise if I need cross connect cards installed (XCVT) to bring up OC12-4 cards in slots 3 & 4 on the M12 shelf. Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: