Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi everyone. I have configured manual Raman CTP card for DWDM node with "DLP-G690 Configure the Raman Pump Using Manual Day-0 Installation " method but none sucess. Both Automatic Raman Pump Amplification (ARPC)  method and Raman Pump manual configur...

HOAT LE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys , I need some assistance regarding CTC, we got one project in which the traffic is already flowing with two networks reflecting redundancy of DWDM. Now the issue is that on CTC, we can only see one network with all proper configurations. But ...

SUFYAN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a 100G-LC-C card paired with a 10X10G-LC card in MXP mode.  The one node is in-service but the other side has an OTUK-LOF alarm/LOM condition as well.  I've changed fibre patch cords from the odd shelf to the card but my levels seem...

Was wondering if anybody out there would be able to help me out with an error that we are getting on our Cisco 15454 platform. We are trying to manually build a circuit with protection but everytime we do it errors out with the error "EID-2330 An err...

thermel31 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes