Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Heiwe have some switches that are connected with our nexus switches via SFP-10GLR. all switches are ok but only one is getting warnings in the logs saying: CET: %SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Te1/1: Rx power high warning; Operating value:  -0.9 dBm,...

aitdrift1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to select the correct cable to connect to a Cisco Nexus 40G-FET (on a Nexus 6004). I've seen on Cisco's website that says the FET transceiver has 12 fibers in it. Yet when breaking this out to connect to four 10G FETs on a FEX (2232TM-E), ...

Hello. Does anyone know if the Cisco ONS 15400 Series supports IPV6? The account where i'm working wants to migrate to IPV6 and this is one of the devices that I coulnd't confirm if it has support or not. Many thanks and regards!

pgibran by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 100 Mbps Fiber Optic Broadband Internet Connection using RJ45.No Static IP or leased Line .  At present using Dlink normal Router. I plan to change Cisco Router. which model is full my requirement. what is ISR Router ( Integrated Services Rout...

Hi everyoneI have an ME 4624 RGGW ONT which i want to test and connect it directly with a ME3400 Cisco Switch.Is able the router to support this connection (p2p) or is only capable for p2m(GPON) .As i see in its documentation it doesnt mention anywhe...