Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot deploy cisco 1000v on our Azure subcription

rch
Level 1
Level 1

Dear guys,

I am having an issue why trying to deploy cisco csr 1000v on our Azure subscription (support billing is in Singapore).

I could deploy csr-1000v before with both BYOL and PAYG.

Suddenly I could no longer deploy csr-1000v anymore (around July 1st 2019).
I opened ticket with Azure and they confirm that Cisco has withdrawn csr-1000v offering from several region (including Singapore). However they are not sure if this is intentional or by accident.

Can anyone please look into this?

2 Replies 2

LoisSwartz63
Level 1
Level 1

The config on CSRv is similar to ASAv. The unique piece of Azure AD for the service principal so that the EEM scripts can update the user-defined route tables in Azure. You will also deploy from Marketplace rather than an OVA and it is bring your own licensing and you will need to license both nodes. If you are on a Cisco Data Center EA you could look into if using a Cloud APIC for ACI would be easier to manage all the orchestration depending on your scale. myPennMedicine

melindaetinw81
Level 1
Level 1

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution  GoMedicare.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: