Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PSC Backdoor

Hi Guys,

I am trying to integrate PSC with MS AD LDAP. I tried to push SSO and eventually blocked the access to the admin. Could someone help with PSC backdoor configuration on PSC 12.1 version?  As I read I need to make a special Admin Link in newscale.properies file wich is located within the RequestCenter.war. Buth, there is no such a file. Should I make it? There are two RequestCenter.war in different folders, what of these should I use?

Please help with advice.

Regards,

Ashot

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paul Jeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ashot

Is this running the virtual appliance or on Windows? The newscale.properties file should be under RequestCenter.war\WEB-INF\classes\config\newscale.properties

However, the backdoor should be enabled by default (unless this has been changed in the appliance) and should use the same parameters as older versions, I have confirmed this on my 12.1 Windows instance. Unfortunately I'd rather not share the backdoor URL directly on this post as it could pose a security risk, but you can message me directly if you need it.

Regards,

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paul Jeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ashot

Is this running the virtual appliance or on Windows? The newscale.properties file should be under RequestCenter.war\WEB-INF\classes\config\newscale.properties

However, the backdoor should be enabled by default (unless this has been changed in the appliance) and should use the same parameters as older versions, I have confirmed this on my 12.1 Windows instance. Unfortunately I'd rather not share the backdoor URL directly on this post as it could pose a security risk, but you can message me directly if you need it.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul!

I installed OVA - virtual. Thank you for your reply!

I'll write you directly from my corp email address.

Tnank you!

-Ashot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: