Views
Helpful
Replies

Research paper on migration to cloud in Cisco

SaoudAldhanhani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all,

I want you please to direct me to the appropriate channel. I'm doing a research paper on migration to the cloud  or switch to the cloud for businesses and its security challenges, and I would like to have some information about how cisco switched to the cloud. What were the challenges, and how did they solve and overcame them. In other words, I want some information on cisco success story when it comes to the switch to cloud computing. When I search in google, all I get is how cisco envisions the migration and their suggested strategy to other companies on how to switch as they are themselves a cloud provider. I couldn't find anything on how cisco itself switched to the cloud.

What are your suggestions? Where can I dig for this kind of information? Can I contact them directly ?

Many thanks.

3 Replies 3

SaoudAldhanhani
Level 1
Level 1

Oh nice,

This is the kind of information I'm looking for:

https://www.crn.com/news/networking/chuck-robbins-on-cisco-cloud-from-death-to-growth-driver

I just came across it by coincidence! Hopefully I'll be able to find some more similar articles...

SaoudAldhanhani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi again,

Maybe somebody knows how a specific business unit in Cisco switched to the cloud? I think this is easier to find than to find something applicable to the whole company.

Gislason
Level 1
Level 1

Legacy system migration to the cloud brings both great challenges and benefits, so there exist various academic research and industrial applications on legacy system migration to the cloud. By analyzing the research achievements and application status, we divide the existing migration methods into three strategies according to the cloud service models integrally.

MyAARPMedicare