cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7940 self forwarding to voice mail

raul_maldonado
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cluster of two callmanagers running ccm 3.3.4 one es the publisher and the other the subscriber my problem is that two phones forward automatically to the voice mail, i have reinstaled it started with one phone than tow and so on until their was a lots of phones doing this. But now the problem has return and it started with one phone and now i have tow phones.

any ideas.

thank you.

6 Replies 6

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

What version of phone load is on the 7940s?

3.3(4) sr1a or 3.3(4) flat?

the version on the 7940s is 6.0.4 and i have 3.3(4) sr1a

smahrous
Level 1
Level 1

That usually happen when a user press cFwdall softkey in his phone , and leave it with no number entered .

That happened exactly to me before upgrading to Es17 , after upgrade it is solved .

I know that, but in this case that is not the reason. When the user goes home at the end of the day he leaves the phone normally and at the next day it is forwarded to voice mail.

efisher
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like a DB problem or A SQL problem. There was a bug that caused phones to cfwd all and it had to do with the way the sub pulled the sql info into memory. Sounds like the same problem. Did you try homing the 2 phones up to the pub only? You can also try rebooting the sub and see if the problem clears up.

Can you please give me the number of the bug you are telling me about?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: