cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7961 keeps forwarding after forward taken off

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user with a 7961 phone who set her phone to forward to cell phone 2 weeks ago. She has taken the forward off but some calls are still forwarding to her cell phone. I can't see anywhere that the phone is forwarded. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Efrain,

This does happen from time to time :) Best bet...via ccmadmin go to users phone and under DN config page hard code a Call Forward All destination. I like using my own DN > Update > reset > test. Make sure that calls to her DN are now routed to your DN. Go back to her phone page in ccmadmin > remove Call Forward All destination > update > reset > test. This should remove any references to her cell phone.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Efrain,

This does happen from time to time :) Best bet...via ccmadmin go to users phone and under DN config page hard code a Call Forward All destination. I like using my own DN > Update > reset > test. Make sure that calls to her DN are now routed to your DN. Go back to her phone page in ccmadmin > remove Call Forward All destination > update > reset > test. This should remove any references to her cell phone.

Hope this helps!

Rob