cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7970 Incorrect date an time settings

ahbuelbas
Level 1
Level 1

I have 4 7970 Ip Phones in my network and they are the only phones that dont have a correct date, all the other phones in the network 7912s, 7940s and 7960s have a correct date and time, but the 7970s no.

Im trayed to change the server date and time but it dont works, and I was tryed to change the time zone in the date/time group and don works too.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

IF you do a search for 7970 + date + time, you'll see a few posts detailing this.

The 7970s require their own date/time group in order to function properly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

IF you do a search for 7970 + date + time, you'll see a few posts detailing this.

The 7970s require their own date/time group in order to function properly.

I have the same issue in Shanghai. The CCM Publisher has the correct Time/Date Group set to the correct time zone which is GMT + 08:00 and also Windows time zone is set the same. But when I register the 7970, its 4 hours ahead...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Could it be that you assigned those Ip-Phones a different Device Pool? Check if the device pool is correct. If it is, i recommend installing Ethereal on your PC which is connected to one of the phones having the issue, reset the phone...trace and see what infos the Phones is getting. Also search the forum there are plenty of posts about this issue.

Rate all helpful posts

Karzazi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: