cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8845 Sip Phone not showing speed dial and Abbreviated dialing not supporting

Adarsh Raj
Level 1
Level 1

I configured Speed dial option on Phone  but in Phone it is not showing configured speed dial on right side of the display only showing 3 speed dial on left side.But I can see on Phone total 10 line buttons. And also Abbreviated dialing also not supporting.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The buttons on the right side of the display are usable only in enhanced line mode, otherwise you have 5 line buttons. ELM has its own caveats. 

The latest firmware contains a broken feature to display all “favorites” when pressing the down nav key. That bug was marked fixed this week so that patch or the next release may provide what you need. 

Abbreviated dial is there but it’s not labeled abbrdial any more. I’ll look in a bit what that is called . 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The buttons on the right side of the display are usable only in enhanced line mode, otherwise you have 5 line buttons. ELM has its own caveats. 

The latest firmware contains a broken feature to display all “favorites” when pressing the down nav key. That bug was marked fixed this week so that patch or the next release may provide what you need. 

Abbreviated dial is there but it’s not labeled abbrdial any more. I’ll look in a bit what that is called . 

On my set I need to use the "more" dots and then I can press "Speed dial" to engage what was Abbrdial on the older devices. That works as expected as long as they're actually configured there.