cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any way to extract translation pattern info?

tmoffett
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am looking for a way to extract translation patterns without having to look at each one individually. Does anyone know of a way? The dialplan report only shows the pattern to be translated, not the number to translate to.

Maybe with the SQL query analyzer?

6 Replies 6

prayharder
Level 1
Level 1

I would like this info also. I am sure that there would be a way to do it with a SQL query, but I am not very well versed in SQL. Please send me anyt info that you think might help. We are running CCM 3.2(2c) es 79

prayharder
Level 1
Level 1

darcop
Level 1
Level 1

while you're not supposed to go digging in the SQL database and I am assuming you are trying this in a non-production environment and am in no way responsible for adverse results this will probably work for you

SELECT *

FROM NumPlan

WHERE (tkPatternUsage = 3)

But I would double check the value of tkPatternUsage on your version this is from 3.3

More appropriately (and supported) would be to use the AXL SOAP ListRoutePlanByType method.

Thanks! This is what I was missing:WHERE (tkPatternUsage = 3) !!!

Tim Moffett

yeah that is what defines the type of pattern in 3.3 they are

0 CallPark

1 Conference

2 Device

3 Translation

4 Call Pick Up Group

5 Route

6 Message Waiting

I am interested in extracting translation patterns, manipulation the information and importing the changes. Can I use the SQL Import/Export feature to do this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: