Helpful
Replies

ata 190 not registeing call manager 10.5

Kevin100
Level 1
Level 1

HAI

I WAS TRYING TO INSTALL ATA 190 ON CALL MANAGER 10.5

I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICE PACK AND RESTARTED BOTH SERVER,STILL THE NETWORK LED BLIKS FAST AND NO REGISTERING ,I TRIED MANUEL TOO ITS NOT SHOWING REGISTERED.

TFTP SHOWS ALL FILES AVAILABLE.

ATA 187 WAS HAVING NO ISSUES

ALL PHONE S ALL GOOD

PLEASE HELP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Vijay,

Bug could be the issue

ATA190 DHCP Option 150 TFTP server IP address not used
CSCun74479
Symptom:
ATA190 will not use the TFTP server IP address provided by the DHCP server via the option 150 parameter.

ATA will not know which TFTP server to query in order to download its configuration and eventually register to CUCM

Conditions:
ATA 190 with 1.1.0(004) firmware or earlier

Workaround:
There are two workarounds,

1. Define option 15, domain name, on the DHCP server.

2. Configure TFTP server address manually via IVR or webGUI

For IVR, hit ####
Enter password, default is 24726
Enter option 221 to configure TFTP server IP address

For webGUI, go to the webpage
Login as admin,
username admin
password admin

Go to Voice >> Provisioning

View solution in original post

25 Replies 25

zrunner626
Level 1
Level 1

I had a similar problem installing the ATA 190 on CM 9.1.2.

A couple things that helped was loading the qed file on both Publisher and Subscriber. I also found that changing the data vlan on the switch port to one that is not assigning an IP address helps. It forces the ATA to get the IP from the Voice vlan and stay registered with that IP otherwise it kept trying to go thru DHCP process again and again. You may have to reset the ATA as well after that.

Even after I finally got them all registered to CM, they continue to randomly unregister. I'm actually reopening a TAC case today that addressed this.

Hope you have better luck.

Thanks for reply ,i face exact same issue,loading that files on tftp and restarting server i have done ,

I found ata not taking ip from voice vlan,also in web interface firmware is 004 ,there is an option to update firmware from file ,not through call manager,but in cisco site i dint see standalone file to update ata 190,you have any idea.Did yo upgrade firmware.

Please update me regarding solution from tac

Hi Vijay,

Bug could be the issue

ATA190 DHCP Option 150 TFTP server IP address not used
CSCun74479
Symptom:
ATA190 will not use the TFTP server IP address provided by the DHCP server via the option 150 parameter.

ATA will not know which TFTP server to query in order to download its configuration and eventually register to CUCM

Conditions:
ATA 190 with 1.1.0(004) firmware or earlier

Workaround:
There are two workarounds,

1. Define option 15, domain name, on the DHCP server.

2. Configure TFTP server address manually via IVR or webGUI

For IVR, hit ####
Enter password, default is 24726
Enter option 221 to configure TFTP server IP address

For webGUI, go to the webpage
Login as admin,
username admin
password admin

Go to Voice >> Provisioning

THANKS FOR REPLY

I WAS ABLE TO REGISTER ON CALL MANAGER, BUT FAXES OUT GOING INCOMING PROBLEM WITH THAT ATA 190.ATA 187 WORKING FINE.

I HAVE SINGLE SITE WITH SIP GATEWAY

ANYBODY PLEASE SEND GATEWAY AS WELL AS CONFIG ON ATA PAGE 

ALSO ON WEB GUI I FOUND FIRMWARE UPDATE  OPTION,BUT ANY STANDALONE FIRMWARE AVAILABLE TO UPDATE ,I COULDNT FIND AT CISCO SITE

Hi,

ATA 190 is not getting registered with CUCM 10.5.

How to check ATA is having correct TFTP address or have received Config from CUCM?

Physically on ATA ,I have connected one analog phone, however i dont get Phone 1 , Phone 2 LED blinking .

Hello,

I have the the same problem registering ata190 and ata187 to the cucm 9.1.2. Have install latest device pack "devicepack9.1.2_14094-1" and restarted the cluster, and still no luck. 

FW on ata190 is ATA190.1-1-2-005 and on ata187 ATA187.9-2-3-1. 

Any ideas?

Regards,

Same Issue here with CUCM 10.5.2, also upgraded the ATA190 with the Last 1.2.1 004 of 17 July 2015.

Installed both QED and COP Files.

Any suggestion?

From TAC no Help

I've had a TAC case open since last October. We've updated QED and COP files several times, still not resolved. Hanging onto my 186 and 187s hoping they don't die.

Guysssssssss, I've found the finally solution, I hope also for you.

Is a ATA190 Bug

Please try to live blank the line info relative to device ATA190

See the pictures

ATA190 register without issue!!!!!!!

Rate if you solved this!!!!!

Tahnks

Hi guys,

i'm experience the same problem in CUCM 10.5 , and my ATA 190 has  already the last firmware :

Firmware Version:1.2.1 (004) Jun 5 2015

Any more ideas about this problem?

Best Regards

Did you leave blank the Display Caller ID relative to the device?

Did still not work?

Yes , i tried it.

I still tried to create the device without any line and still, nothing.

Thanks.

No, the ATA line must be configured, but the description relative to the device must not be compiled. See attached image.

Ok, i understand , and my line is without any description.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: