Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto-Attendant WAV files download via ssh

Aaron Alvarado
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

I need to download all auto attendants wav files from CUC version 9.1.2.10000-10 and would like to do this via shh which I have access.  The browser option has not worked for as I already spent hours trying to fix the java issues no go.  I rather do this via ssh if possible.

is there an easy way to download all these wav files through ssh on CUC?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dushyant Chaudhary
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Command to form the Tar ball for all  wav files ( This include all VoiceNames and Greetings of  All Users)

Below command needs to be run from remote account , You can open a TAC case to get a remote account.

tar -cvpPf greetings.tar /common/var-connection/lib/streams/

Download the Tar ball formed here with name (greetings.tar) and untar it , you will have all the the greeting stream files and VoiceNames in it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dushyant Chaudhary
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Command to form the Tar ball for all  wav files ( This include all VoiceNames and Greetings of  All Users)

Below command needs to be run from remote account , You can open a TAC case to get a remote account.

tar -cvpPf greetings.tar /common/var-connection/lib/streams/

Download the Tar ball formed here with name (greetings.tar) and untar it , you will have all the the greeting stream files and VoiceNames in it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Aaron Alvarado
Level 1
Level 1

Dushyant,

Thanks for your reply. I will give a try as this one seems easier of all other solutions i have seen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: