cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT users and phones insert - help!!!

dmh
Level 5
Level 5

I'm using BAT 5.0.2 with CCM 4.0.2 and can't get a 1 line csv user and phone to insert. It validates fine but gives a message about lines and speed dials not matching the phone template.

I've tried a 7940 and 7960 phone template with 0-2 lines and 0-1 speed dials and just can't get it to work.

What exactly do I need in the csv and phone template to insert one user and phone?

BTW, can you upgrade to BAT 5.1.1 on CCM 4.0.2? If so (install manual suggests you can), where do you get the BAT 5.1.1 download?

Thanks, Darren

1 Reply 1

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Ensure that you have populated the template with the appropriate file titles you require, specifically the number of lines device field, if you specify two lines, additional file titles appear for the second line appearance.

It is imperative that you verify that where you have specified additional titles, such as Voicemail profile, line CSS for example the data entered needs to match exactly the name of the voicemail profile you have created, or calling search space name etc..... Any fields you have added like this where a string or integer does not match will throw out BAT when you try to insert the phone.