cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT.xlt subscribe all users to all services without logon to CCMUser?

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

"The user must subscribe to services using the Cisco IP Phone User Options application"

Is there a way via BAT I can subscribe all users to all services without having them loging to CCMUser? We are using Callmanager 4.1(3)sr1 and latest BAT.xlt I don't see a option for this -jason

6 Replies 6

aamercado
Level 4
Level 4

Not in the BAT.xls spreadsheet but in the BAT application, there is a phone template page, you would configure and can assign services so when you import the xls and associated it to the template, life is good

You are correct, phone template page, you would configure and can assign services, but life is not good, as we had to manually go to each phone and enter the UserID and Pin…Really sucks for 2500 users!…Now we are addressing the same issue for 1000 users w/ EM. We configured the UDP’s w/ PAB and Fast Dials but there is no way that I can figure out to manually enter User ID and Pin…I have a post BAT shortcomings but no real solution

If you make the UserID/UserPIN not "required" in the Phone Service, can they add that via CCMUser themselves? At least some of it is done, rather then having to do it all by user..

For security reasons, our customer does not want the end-users to use the CCM users page…I tried, but was unable to come w/ a workable solution

Not in my lab to look at this but just off the top of my mind,

if your using PAB/FD, can't the users just log in with user/pwd when they access PAB/FD from the phone "service" button as it will just hit the DC or AD for authentication? If so, your not touching ccmuser at all.

Thx

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

I have a tool to bulk subscribe to PAB/PFD, through SOAP AXL

not free but very cheap...

a csv file with devicename,userid,pin is all you need to give users these 2 services.

2500 users? only takes 45 minutes

manually -> 40+ hours

drop me an email: saschamonteiro@hotmail.com