Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We are trialing using IP communicator across our VPN to limited success.I was wandering whether there was any way to implement any type of QOS at the Cisco VPN Client end or the VPN concentrator end.ThanksMark

m.batts by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is such a basic question,I'm almostembaressed to ask it!I have a centralized CCM 3.3.2.Remote site with 6 users connected thru a 2821 router.256K FrameRelay link.Customer does not want MOH (user or Network)Only the 3 tones every few secs.I can g...

This problem affects users that are already on an active call. While on the active call there are options to hold the caller on the screen. However, when another call comes in while still dealing with the first call the hold option disappears! I have...

I'm looking for a way to dial a number automatically by pressing one of the line buttons on a 7960 phone. I will be putting this line on all the phones at a specific location. When a user presses this line button (say, line 6 labelled 'security) it c...

bzuniga by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have five phones on a 3.3 call manager that only have one way audio. When the people on those five phones talk everyone else can hear them but they can not hear everyone else. When those five phones call each other it is two way communications.

why010278 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a query regardind dialing in Cisco ATA 186.I am using IP dialing in ATA. Is there any feature in ATA by which we can assign a short key for a particular number (e.g. for an IP along with FXO port number). For example i want to assign a short...