Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We are using IP communicator over the internet and was wandering whether there is any limited QOS functionality that i can introduce.I have Cisco VPN client connecting back to a VPN 3000 concentrator.Any ideas ?thanksmark

m.batts by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, a must write an application that creates a call between two ipPhones and then plays an audio prompt to called (when he answers).How can I do it? I thought to use jtapi startPlying() but I read that isn't supported.My application will be an AlarmC...

Does anyone know how CBWFQ scheduling really works - Cisco doesn't seem to share the low level details on this. I have a situation where the class class-default is being starved by other queues. I'm flooding a link with simulated UDP traffic that I h...

I have a problem with the SoftKeyItem, when I had this element to my XML page the phone give this error "ERROR: Could not find token SoftKeyItem in current element table."I use the firmware P0M3-04-4-00.binThanks for your help

semhoun by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Having trouble searching the corporate directory through IPMA (gives error searching).I have the Active Directory integration and I've configured the ldapconfigure.ini file, but I guess something must be wrong because it still doesn't work.Can any...

pferraz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to create a hotline. For example, number 555. This should be the number of the "group-call". Now I would like to add members to this 555-group, but they should have their own number. So, the members act as a part of the hotline and a...

connor100 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

okay...since i have had such great assistance here previously i am bringing you guys another problem. here in germany we have a remote customer - so remote that all problem reports are relayed and 'circumstantial'. I have set up CCM 4.1 and a 2610X...

Resolved! ATA 186 Fax fails

Hi forum.I have a setup with a Cisco Callmanager 4.0 and a Cisco 2811 router witch is used as an MGCP gateway.We are trying to use the ATA 186 for fax support. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. The first page usually comes trough and then ...

kkp by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes