Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using CCM 4.1.3. The main page is not working. When i check the event viewer there is an error continuously showing the following error:.....DCOM got error "Overlapped I/O operation is in progress" and was unable to login. \IWAM_GUEST in orde...

We are running VoIP(SIP) over 2430 IAD's to a 5350. We have turned on syslog to send the info to a syslog server. We would like to take the syslog info and collect and massage it so we can generate CDR's for customer billing purposes. (Long Distance,...

tporter69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody. Can anyone help me to configure MOH service in call manager 4.0(2). I downloaded mp3 files into source for file location but when I whould like to selest in call manager with source file I can't see this file. What can I do to resolve t...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just saw the SR for OS 2000.4.1 available for download on the OS download page for CallManager...a new OS? Windows 2003 Server, perhaps (guessing)? But I can't seem to find the executable for the actual OS upgrade, just the SR for it.Anyone know w...

jerake by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to be implementing a hotspot at one of our locations and I would like to police the traffic to 1 meg. and no more. I would like to do this on a vlan on a 6500 switch. Will this config. work? Thanks in advance.class-map match-all Wirel...

d.sasso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CCME setup with 7902 phones at a branch office. I am trying to configure the fearues they had with the "key system" at the branch.1. Feature 1 is call pickup. How do I do this with 7902 phones ?2. Stored numbers: They want to store 20 tel numb...