Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a CMM (WS-SVC-CMM) installed in a 6509 switch. On port 4 we installed a WS-SVC-CMM-ACT module to expand our conference bridge capabilities. When I go over to the CCM Administration page and select SERVICE>>>MEDIA RESOURCES>>>CONFERENCE BRID...

mcnerney by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to create a PCM file from a wav file. I'm following this link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803b1435.html#wp1088184I was wondering if you know of any good progra...

erdiazgue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have two CCM 4.0(1)servers running on MCS platform. We upgraded the publisher to CCM 4.1(2) using the web download but when we tried to upgrade the subscriber the subscriber simply broke down. We commenced a new installation of 4.0(1) on th...

Hi,I am trying to strip international access code (011) before sending out the dialed digit to Telco. I tried using a TP of 9.011XXXXXXXXXXXX and applied called party transformation of XXXXXXXXXXXX and prefixed 9 with DDI of predot. Not working. I th...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes