Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am pulling out my hair! Can anyone tell me where to find the department information in the directory schema in Callmanager. I am developing an XML Application that needs to retrieve User departments from the global directory BUT cant find the tab...

hey therei have just implemented 16 sites. 10 ipt and 6 pbx. i would like to hop off the pbx sites for cetain local calls. my question is (and please excuse me if this is a dumb question) how do i configure the dial-peers on the gateways connecting t...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Callmanager is using MS ActiveDirectory as primary directory. We have a lot of users which are using Cisco TSP installed on their Windows based PC-s, primary for dialing from Outlook. Problem is that security policy forces users to change their passw...

mtkalec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a hoot n holler over IP configured between 4 sites. One main site w/ a 2600 with 3 T1's connecting the other sites and a 1760 w/ 3 VIC2-2E&M cards. At the remote sites I have the T1's coming into a 1760 which also has one VIC2-2E&M cards. I...

Hi, i have a problem with cdr when i ask for a report only show as destination number 1100 and 1101 these are the mwi extensions. formerly it was working ok with ccm 3.2 and unity 3.1 the problem start when i upgrade to ccm3.3, when i made the upgrad...

erodrig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes