Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I wanted to verify that I can connect a 4 port fxo card to the CO and receive DID this way. If anyone knows of a good link that would show the config example for this setup, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.Rich

hello, this is jose gomez from verizon dominican republic. i do not remember how many cds are supposed to come for a new unity package. i ask this because i received a new package but i found it opened and i want to make sure there is no cd missing

Hi,I have a strange problem running with a 2651XM 12.3(6a),Q931 BT ISDN and callmanager 3.3(4)SR2.If i power off the callmanagers then power them both back on the isdn fails to come back even if i reload the router.The only way i can fix it is to tal...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have CCM 4.0(2a)SR1a(Pub & Sub) & CRS 3.5(2).We have upgraded the OS to 2000-2-6sr5 before installing CCM 4.0 & CRS application on these servers.As per Cisco docs,it is recommended to install OS upgrade & OS patches before installing the applic...

Hi,We have CCM 4.0(2a) & CRS 3.5(2)(IPCC Express) with OS version 2000.2.6 sr5.Can I upgrade the OS version to 2000.2.7 sr3 now.Cisco installation documents saya that we need to install OS,OS upgrade,OS patches & than install the application(CCM or C...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to change the logo present on the screen of the ip phone 7920.I made my logo and converted it with the tool bmp2logo but after I must to modify the Cisco IP Phone Profile file.What is this Cisco IP Phone Profile file ? Where is it stored ?T...

x.thomas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes