Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a callmanager 4.1 and a Cisco2611XM with a vic-2briNT/TE interface.I Cannot get it working. The interfaces won't connect to the callmanager (get a not registered status at the callmanager)Does anyone got it working ?Regards,Erik

eg183100 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Trying to install MYSQL on solaris 5.8 as part of SIP proxy 2.2 installation. I am having a problem. As per documentation I did the following after installing the SIP proxy software using pkgadd command. #/opt/sip/bin/sps_setup but the system ...

Have a client that installed the RTMT on one of their workstations. However, the person that installed has left and no one knows where it was installed. Client has hundreds of workstations.Is there anything in CCM that will tell us where RTMT was ins...

tg3859000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've seen a few conversations here already concerning hunt group possibilities on CM.One question we always get is whether it's possible for a hunt group member to log out in any way or form. Often it is asked to set CFNA/CFB to the hunt group the...

dfyen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes