Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm needing to generate a report for an extension over a 4 month period - the report needs to have info on calls made and received. All I've been able to find that comes close to this is the cdr search but because of the amount of info, the results ...

I am having trouble configuring FXS/FXO ports on a Cisco 3600 router used as a gateway with CCM 3.1. I followed guidelines from cisco website,which is http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008017825e.shtmlI use...

Hi,We have 7905G IP phone on which h323 firmware is loaded.We DO NOT have a Cisco Call Manager.We have a cisco router with FXO port connected to a PBX.I want to make outside calls from H323 IP phone through the Cisco router.What basic H323 components...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am getting Event ID 7031Description Cisco Telephony Call Dispatcher has terminated unexpectedly. It has done 1 time. The following action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds:Restart the service.Can someone please suggest why this is happening?...

qni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using the ITP router with the SMSC” SMS system” We need to know the possibility of blocking the incoming messages directly to the SMSC from mobiles and route them to another SS7 link/ point code where this 2nd point code will take the incoming...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes