Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've tried updating my 3.3(4) installation to 4.02 using ciscocm-fmu.4-0-2a.exe CCO web download.The installation complains that I need to install from CD and not web download.Is this expected behaviour and do I have any other options ?CheersPeter

stapla222 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been testing DR recovery in my lab. I was able to load callmanager, delete and restore data several times. The last time I tried when I insert the hardware detection disk, it reports the cd is not supported for this system. I have not perfor...

dmcgee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Internet VPN or IPL for IPT?I would like people's opinion on the follow scenario. Which would you choose in terms of budget then performance? I know everyone will choose International Private Line (IPL) or leased line for performance. But we have som...

r.banez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7940 - hub connect

Hi Anyway to disable vlan tagging on a 7940, I'm testing VoIP from home and all I have is an 831 router and and hub.As expected if I plug the 7940 into a borrowed 3524with trunking enabled, it all works fine.But plugging into the router or the hub br...

h00nix101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes