Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

A question on Cisco Avvid Network Infrastructure enterprise quality of Service design(SRDN). On page 3-10/voice over ip call control/skinny protocol:step 2:set qos acl ip ACL_IP_phone dscp 26 tcp any any range 2000 2002step 3:set qos acl ip ACL_IP_ph...

Which is the best way to implement SRST? Is better to use MGCP or H323 in the gateway?If I use MGCP I need an additional license for MGCP fallback?Can I use my BRi connection to PSTN to send local calls to PSTN with phones registered to CM and also a...

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I received the following alert from CallManager RTMT Alert, what is it about and how can I solve this?"Number of RouteListExhausted events exceed 1 within 10 minutes."Besdies, where may I find a information about each alert from cisco web pa...

Hi,I have been experiencing alot of problems with faxes on ATA's is it possible to use both faxes on the one ATA at the same time? What happens to the RTP streams? What happens when sending faxes at the same time?CheersStuart

Hi,I have a cluster of two callmanagers (subscriber and publisher).When configuring extension mobility when you configure the ip service you give a url of the server.If that server is not functioning then the extension mobility fails to work.If i wan...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have any insight to why my 7970 users experience a delay when answering an incoming call or resuming a call that was on hold? the 7960 users are not effected. 7970's are running the latest firmware.. CM 4.02a sr1 this is happening on all of ou...

jslagle by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes