Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I´m trying to display images on an ip phone. Up to here i´ve managed to change the background image editing an XML list, but that´s not what i need. I need to display, not one image, but images changing with time. I was reading about some Push2Phone ...

m.milano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can convert wav or mp3 to cisco supported ring type? I read this link http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_3/sys_ad/3_3_3/ccmsys/a07rings.htm#21431 and check the tftp path, the existing files are extensioned with .raw,...

Hi,Originally I was running 3.1(2b) version of call manager. The goal was to upgrade it to 3.3(4). I had sucessfully upgraded to 3.1(4c). After that I could not upgraded to 3.3(4) due to the software kit received from Cisco.The customer has ordered S...

Hi,I have an FXO port to the PSTN with a phone number assigned by Verizon. The FXO is a VIC2-4FXO card in a 3745 running 12.3(8)T6.The 3745 is configured using MGCP. I have the attendant DN configured as 3916, a line on my IP phone. When I call the F...

webberr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes