Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Our scenario is setup B2B SIP URI dial  When SIP inbound dial from 3rd external endpoint via Expressway E&C to Jabber internal, it has some media issue as below:  (1) SIP dial from 3rd external endpoint to Jabber inside (IP address on User-vl...

Hi, Calls are not getting connected intermittently - both incoming and outgoing. Call Log - Got Resource unavailable and unspecified.  085859: Feb 22 14:21:36.105: ISDN Se0/1/0:15 Q931: Applying typeplan for sw-type 0x12 is 0x2 0x1, Calling num 6251...

I am trying to get an older over head paging system working with a VIC3-2FXS card. If I have the port configured as ground start in CUCM, I can get pages to come through but there is a loud popping at both the beginning and end of the page. This is d...

tjackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have configured a SIP TLS DNS Zone for external domain calls. I am failing for both inbound and outbound calls. I am making tests with a verified Skype for Business federated sip domain. I have Logs on Edge for both Inbound and Outbound calls,...

Hi,I have just solved a problem with CUC and thought is was worth sharing here.Setup was a cluster of two CUC 8.6 servers deployed in the Uk so using the GB locale.The CUCM Line Group was configured to send calls to the Sub first then the Pub. It is ...

Hi,I have a VoIP Gateway and I can see this message in the log.=================================Error MessageDec 17 2008 00:00:03IVR3LOW_CPU_RESOURCEIVR: System experiencing high cpu utilization (99/100).=================================From Cisco.co...

Hi, I have to integrate Cisco DMP units to a crestron control system. DMP will be controlled via RS-232.  Could someone please let me know the RS-232 commands ( or a Crestron module) and serial settings baud rate etc... for Cisco DMP that will be gre...

dgamage by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes