Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,We have a Call Manager 3.3(3)sr2 and on the trace log I have this alarm msg but I could not identify why this is happening.could you help me?tks,Cisco CTIManagerkCtiProviderCloseHeartbeatTimeout - CTI heartbeat timeout; provider closing. App I...

jl_silva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a 7835 Server CCM 4.0(2) a with a full Hard Disk. Most of the space is contained in C:\Program files\cisco\trace directory. Can I delete these files? Do I even need the traces if the server is otherwise functioning normally? How do I t...

lawhorn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IP Telephony central mode deployment. CCM 4.0.1 is used to enable video features. Moverover, for video telephony support i needed to upgrade the 7940 and 7960 firewares. So we instealled teh new firmware on the cmm. The ip sets were used t...

h.mahmoud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing a CCM4 solution in our organization. I have a 2621XM with NM-HDV-2T1 as my gateway between the legacy Meridian-81C and the CCM. I have all the call steering correct on both sides at this point. I can call from the pbx to the IP phon...

We are running CCM 3.34 with SRST on the remote 2651XM. I have the gateway registered with CallManager and I can place outgoing calls through the FXO ports, however when dialing into the lines into the FXO you hear it dial once or maybe twice and the...

mgerron by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes