Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a VoIP Gateway and I can see this message in the log.=================================Error MessageDec 17 2008 00:00:03IVR3LOW_CPU_RESOURCEIVR: System experiencing high cpu utilization (99/100).=================================From Cisco.co...

Hi, I have to integrate Cisco DMP units to a crestron control system. DMP will be controlled via RS-232.  Could someone please let me know the RS-232 commands ( or a Crestron module) and serial settings baud rate etc... for Cisco DMP that will be gre...

dgamage by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a new BE6K and we have a stock brokerage firm that has 6-people on the intial hunt group.  Client wants all 6-lines to ring at the same time until the phone is answered.  Question?  If employee A answering an incoming call and the line rings, em...

bryan2016 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a phone that is configured with 2 DN's - one is main company number, the second is a personal number. The phone is working fine, no issues making or receiving call, but for some reason pressing the vmail button gives you an error messag...

Hi, I have Gen2 H/W servers content server with windows 2003 servers OS and I would like to migrate these servers to VM. How do I proceed with the migration and what about the existing configurations on old box? how do I migrate with the current conf...