Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,i received the following Bill of Quantity to start a Cisco IP telephony instalaltion :1- MID-MKT-IPC-K9-C: 3-Server, CCM 100 User Red., Unity VM 25 User Bundle, 3DES2- LIC-CM-4.X-900U= :CallMgr 900 Usr License for MID-MKT-IPC-K9-B and C3-UNITY-VM...

teltac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network of backbone switches (Cat-6513), distribution switches (Cat-4507), and edge switches( Cat-3524, and Cat-3550)The network is used for Data and IP Telephont ( CallManager, Unity, Voice gateway, and IP phones)What is the recommended Qua...

Resolved! IPMA and SRST

Hello all!I need solve a problem with "IPMA". The customer requires that when the main Wan line that connects a small office with the callmanager in the Headquarters, several extensions (marked as "manager" in the main IPMA scenario) couldn't receive...

cmartin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

am having difficult posting to a 7960 phone. I have a user set up in the Call Manager Express I am using code from the push2phone jsp provided in the SDK. The program looks up the MAC addresses of phones connected to the Call Manager just fine, but ...

vcapuccio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick verification of the delivery of MOH toMGCP based gateways.Does the ccm-manager music-on-hold command onlyallow MGCP based gateways to receive MOH via multicaststreams?If this is the case, can an MGCP based gateway useunicast MOH streams?...

I am trying to digest some information presented in"Troubleshooting IP Telephony" (Hallmark/Smith) withregard to Codec Selection and Transcoder Resources (pg.569-571). It seems that the text (and the supporting graphic)is implying that Transcoders s...