Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone tried to autopopulate the username field in ccmuser or would know how that would or could work? I am pulling the usernames from my oracle database to populate the "User ID" variable (from the source code on the ccmuser login page) and it d...

ftsao49 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have read all the docs on CER and it seems not to bad but I did have one question. Let's say I want to have each cube office be its own ERL, pretty striaght forward so far. I also want the ELIN to be the person's own E.164 number, that is pos...

Hi,I have a CCM 3.2 SpH version..I installed CDR.It worked fine before but now i cannot access to the CDR ...I've got this error message from the insertCDR.txt file. ....Error code 18456 [failed to connect to datasource] login failed for user ‘c...

mferhai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is anyone familiar with a way of accomplishing an interoffice intercom through 7960s? I need about 50 phones to autoanswer and mute (or the sort) so people can be paged throughout the office.

alubenow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for info on the CiscoIPPhoneResponse. I am sending a CiscoIPPhoneExecute with one URL and one URI to a phone. The URI, which tells the phone to play a tone, executes correctly. The URL is never requested by the phone (proven with LAN s...

ckatene by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes