Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two NM-HDV2-1T1/E1’s configured as follows:card type t1 1 1card type t1 4 1voice-card 1 no dspfarm voice-card 4 codec complexity medium dspfarmcontroller T1 1/0 framing esf linecode b8zs pri-group timeslots 1-24!controller T1 4/0 framing esf l...

HiI want to ask a question about the CCM RAM. I have a Publisher which has 2G RAM. It has only 190M available RAM in normal date.I try to Reboot the server. RAM can be resumed. It becomes to 1G RAM. But The RAM may be occupied too much by some softwa...

chkt1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Does the VIC2-2FXO support caller-id on 3825 routers? I know that in order to have caller id on other routers I need VIC2-2FXO-M1 or something similar depending on the region. But on the CCO Equipment Configurator when I'm choosing FXO ports the ...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that CCM 4.1 has the time of day routing. Does any other version have it? I need a way to restrict calls from the Attendant Console at night, but have it active during the day. Also I need to be able to override the restriction, in case of ...

sandersrt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a possibility to charge the 7920 with a car charger?Cisco doesn't have a car charger for the 7920 (so far I know) so can we use a car charger from another vendor?We will use the 7920 as pick-by-voice for paperless picking in our warehouses.

Hi,We have two CCM 4.01 clusters, seperated via a WAN link. We have configured international calls to go via trunk to the remote CCM 4.01 with a fall back via PSTN. When I make a call via the trunk and it exits via the remote CCM/gateway, is there a ...

Hi all,I deeply apreciate help about configuring VoIP.We have customer which wants implement VoIP or clear IP telephony.Customer has own PBX on which analog and digital phones are hanged in one locality.Locality mean one country. Second locality has ...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes